Starting: Tue, Oct 12, 2021 8:00 AM
Ending: Thu, Oct 14, 2021 6:00 PM
18 Person(s) Registered
This event has expired
A simple and easy-to-use innovative solution best suited for the unbanked and under-banked communities to address the dominance of cash, manual processes, and ease of access. Your solution should address at least 1 sector and you will be solving the problem of cash dominance, access to the services in that
sector, and manual processes e.g.
Financial services (Fintech sector) - you will be addressing any of the problems associated with buying and selling, savings, investment, and credit. How do we reduce the use of cash in buying and selling? How do we address financial inclusion problems here?
Transportation sector - you will be addressing the dominance of cash collections and the integration of a digital system. What will make regular transporters adopt a cashless system?
Education sector - Can we have a learning-on-the-go solution that campus students and lecturers’ community will gladly embrace? How do we digitize education? Can the education sector become more inclusive?
Health sector - How do we resolve the challenges with access to affordable healthcare, how do we reduce self-medication? How do we digitise the healthcare services making it more efficient?
- Form a team of 2 to 5 persons and select a team lead
- All team members join FSI if they are yet to do so (https://fsi.ng/members/signup/student)
- Team lead registers team, accepts terms and conditions and invites team members to join
- Team members accept terms and conditions governing the hackathon and are admitted to the team
- An email is received by the team with test details
Meet the thinkers and doers who are changing the world